STRATEGIC ADVISORY SERVICES
PROGRAM DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- Fingers crossed that we get more funding to support international mobility for Canadian students http://t.co/HQkFeEmXls
10 days ago
- RT @RotmanMBAMFin: .@rotmanschool Dean Tiff Macklem accepts #IceBucketChallenge and nominates MBA & MFin student leaders! http://t.co/Df7qN…
10 days ago
- RT @TravelGoC: It’s International Youth Day. If you’ve thought about volunteering abroad, use our advice to help you plan. http://t.co/JX1g…
17 days ago
- Rotman MBAs met Cerana in Delhi when they first started distributing beer. Look at them now: http://t.co/TUSLBi6kgc. Congrats Ankur!
21 days ago
- RT @CBIE_BCEI: Brazilian #CiênciasemFronteiras students appreciate the state of the art facilities they can access at their #Cdn host unive…
22 days ago
Reversing Canada's Brain Drain
International Students (Millions)
The number of post-secondary students studying outside their country of citizenship has increased more than three fold in the past 20 years.
Source: OECD Factbook 2013
More than 2/3 of employers report that employees interact with colleagues outside of their country.