STRATEGIC ADVISORY SERVICES
PROGRAM DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- Losing top quality researchers because of visas? funding? or both? http://t.co/lqbdRVoWZI
- RT @kirkejoa: Strategies to Promote Women Should Vary Across Cultures - @HarvardBiz http://t.co/8qDpZ2sa5F
- RT @TravelGoC: Canadians in #Israel: register online with us at http://t.co/TTHfkF5I4j Please share and RT
10 days ago
- Delhi becomes world's second most populous city: UN report - The Times of India http://t.co/TNVnaCD6xf
11 days ago
- Interesting experiment in online 'international' education with Pakistan http://t.co/tQmwQ0Rhvm
12 days ago
Reversing Canada's Brain Drain
International Students (Millions)
The number of post-secondary students studying outside their country of citizenship has increased more than three fold in the past 20 years.
Source: OECD Factbook 2013
More than 2/3 of employers report that employees interact with colleagues outside of their country.